We are the proud supplier of Food Allergen screening and quantitative allergen test kits, which detect almond, casein, cashew, crustacea, egg, gliadin/gluten, hazelnut, mustard, peanut, pecan, pistachio, sesame, soy, total milk, tree nuts, walnut residue as well as generic allergenic proteins.
The allergen tests can detect the target allergen in ingredients, liquids, clean-in-place rinses, finished foods, and on environmental surfaces.
Food Allergen Testing
- Neogen’s Alert® for food allergen
- Neogen’s Reveal® for food allergen kits
- Neogen’s Veratox® for food allergen kits
- Neogen Stat-Fax 4700 microwell reader
- 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swab
- Mini Dry Bath Incubator
Are screening tests that compare up to 5 samples at a time against a known level of allergen. The tests provide visible results that clearly show whether a sample contains more or less of a food allergen than the control provided.
Alert Test Kits
- Alert for Gliadin
- Alert for Gliadin R5
- Alert for Peanut Allergen
- Alert for Soy
- Alert for Total Milk Allergen
Neogen’s Reveal 3-D tests allow for rapid screening for the presence of low levels of allergen in CIP rinses and environments swabs virtually anywhere. The Reveal 3-D allergen tests utilize a 3-line readout: a control line confirms the method has been performed successfully and two further lines differentiate low & high levels of detection.
Neogen’s Reveal for food allergen kits for multiple tree nuts, peanut and total milk are easy-to-use and interpret strip tests that screen samples for food allergen at 5-10 ppm in 10 minutes or less. If the test the food allergen, two lines will form on the simple test device. The formation of only one line indicates a negative test result.
Reveal® Test Kits
- Reveal 3-D for Almond Test
- Reveal 3-D for Crustacea Test
- Reveal 3-D for Egg Test
- Reveal 3-D for Gliadin Test
- Reveal 3-D for Gluten Test
- Reveal 3-D for Hazelnut Test
- Reveal 3-D for Mustard Test
- Reveal 3-D for Peanut Test
- Reveal 3-D for Sesame Test
- Reveal 3-D for Soy Test
- Reveal 3-D for Total Milk Test
- Reveal for Multi-Treenut
- Detects pecan, cashew, walnut, almond, hazelnut and pistachio. Qualitative
Neogen’s Veratox® for food allergen kits are quantitative tests that compare up to 19 samples at a time against 5 test controls. Through the use of a Microwell Reader, the tests provide accurate sample results in parts per million.
Veratox® Test Kits:
- Veratox for Almond Allergen
- Veratox for Egg Allergen
- Veratox for Gliadin
- Veratox for Hazelnut Allergen
- Veratox for Peanut Allergen
- Veratox for Soy
- Veratox for Total Milk Allergen
4700 touch screen microwell strip reader
4700 Touch Screen Microwell Strip Reader
- Automatic strip transportation
- Bichromic optics with four filters Neogen 405,450,492 and 650nm
- Easy to use with step-by-step prompting
- On board graphics printing
- Calculates results automatically, large non-volatile memory stores more than 30 user-entered tests.
- Includes ones 3 x 12 strip carrier for break apart microwells.
Display alpha numeric, 16 character LCD
3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swab ALLTEC60 is a rapid, simple, and reliable solution to monitor the presence of allergens on surfaces to effectively manage cleaning.
It is a fast and easy way to check whether cleaning has been carried out to a satisfactory standard by means of protein detection. The 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swab uses the 3M™ Digital Heating Block V120 to produce an accurate reading in 15 minutes or less.
The mini dry bath is a micro-processor controlled heating block with heater (heating types) or semiconductor refrigeration (cooling types) technology. It adapts on-board use, smart, light and convenient for movement, suited for any kind of occasions.
Used in conjunction with the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swab for accurate reading in 15 minutes or less.
Exchangeable blocks for Miniseries